Connect Kids Out of School Care (previously known as 3PM After School Care) was originally established in February 2005 to provide before school, after school & holiday programme care specialising in primary age children. Connect Kids is separately administered and run; it is part of Connect Church.
- provide quality, age appropriate (primary years 1 to 8) before & after school and holiday childcare that supports families and community.
- offer a caring environment that allows children to be relaxed, secure and happy
- have policies and practices that reflect our commitment to Christian beliefs, values & principles.
- judge our integrity and ethics on “so in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you” (Matthew 7:12 NIV)
- comply with all relevant legislation.
- focus on care for primary school aged children. This means our facilities, toys, games and creative programmes are all age appropriate.
QUALITY & SAFETY
We are an approved CHILD, YOUTH & FAMILY program. CYFS provides standards for after school care for 5 to 13 year olds. It provides support via operating systems, policies and an approval process through Department of Child, Youth & Family (CYFS). All personnel are Police vetted.